1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY TWITTER.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 4:00 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) on 5/20/16 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on 5/22/16 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, send a Tweet on Twitter with @DunkinNYTri and the hashtags #MetsDunkinDay and #Sweepstakes in such Tweet on Twitter (hereinafter an “Entry”). There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, regardless of email address or Twitter account, throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or social media account. Incomplete Entries, Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, or Entries that do not fully comply with these Official Rules, including, without limitation the submission guidelines (“Submission Guidelines”) detailed below, or Entries which subvert the entry process, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will not be eligible. Proof of submission of Entry does not constitute proof of delivery or Entry during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received from any person, regardless of email address used, in excess of the above stated limitation will be void. All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. Due to the way Twitter operates its service, Sponsor may not receive Entries from Twitter users with “protected” updates. If an entrant submits their Entry via SMS from a wireless phone, the entrant’s wireless service provider may charge the entrant for each text message sent. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Message and data rates may apply. The computer clock of the Webmaster hosting the Sweepstakes is the official timekeeping device. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Using the above referenced hashtags in your tweets constitutes your consent to these Official Rules.
5. Submission Guidelines: Each tweet that is submitted to this Sweepstakes must comply with the following Submission Guidelines to be eligible. Any tweet that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates these Official Rules or the Submission Guidelines below will be disqualified and/or will not be eligible to win a prize.
The tweet MUST, in the sole discretion of Sponsor:
· Be written in English;
The tweet must NOT, in the sole discretion of Sponsor:
· Contain language that violates or infringes upon another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, trademark or copyright infringement), without permission;
· Disparage Sponsor or its products or services, Sponsor’s competitors or their products or services, any MLB Entity, or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes;
· Contain company names, product names, brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which participant has a limited license to use for this Sweepstakes;
· Contains the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any celebrities and/or other public or private figure, living or dead, without permission;
· Contain language that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, profane, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, controversial or libelous;
· Contain language that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
· Contain language that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to applicable laws or regulations; and/or
· Contain language in which the Released Parties do not wish to associate themselves with, in their sole discretion.
6. Random Prize Drawing/Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): On or about three (3) days after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform a random prize drawing (the “Prize Drawing”), from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, in order to select twenty-five (25) potential prize winners. There will be twenty-five (25) Prize winners total. Once confirmed, as detailed below, each Prize winner will receive four (4) tickets for winner and three (3) guests for the New York Mets home game to be played on May 27, 2016, at Citi Field in Flushing NY (each, a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes”). The ARV of each Prize is one hundred and twenty eight dollars ($128). The total ARV for all Prizes is three thousand two hundred dollars ($3,200). In the event there are not enough eligible Entries into the Prize Drawing to award all applicable Prize(s), Sponsor retains the right only to award as many Prize(s) as there are eligible Entries. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person, throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of Prizes herein. TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE GAME, EVENT OR EXHIBITION AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED. Seat locations at the game shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winners’ guests must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any Prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with the Prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition ticket(s). Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the Prize. The Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any Prize in whole or in part will be permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to Prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. Any and all expenses that may come along with acceptance of a Prize, including but not limited to transportation, food, drinks, parking, and/or souvenirs, are not included in such Prize and are the Prize winners’ sole responsibility.
7. Prize Winner Notification/Verification: All potential Prize winners must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to be confirmed as an official winner and accept a Prize. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not accept any screen shots or other proof of time of tweet in lieu of their verification process, and all decisions of Sponsor/Administrator are final and binding. On or about three (3) days after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, Sponsor or Administrator will notify the potential Prize winners via a direct message from @DunkinNYTri to the potential Prize winner’s Twitter Account used to enter the Sweepstakes (note: in order to receive such direct message, you must (a) be following @DunkinNYTri and (b) may have to have your account settings set to “unprotected” or “public”). Upon notification or notification attempt, the potential Prize winners will be required to respond to such direct message to the email address provided, accepting the Prize and providing their physical and/or email address (as requested), for prize delivery purposes, within twenty-four (24) hours of such notification or notification attempt, or the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential Prize winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received, and notified. Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential Prize winner two (2) times during the twenty-four (24) hour period. If in any instance, notification attempt(s) for a potential Prize winner fail for any reason, or if a potential Prize winner is found to have not complied with these Official Rules, such Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Prize winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible Entries. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use the name, Twitter account information, actual or simulated likenesses, biographical information, city, state, opinions, and prize information of Prize winner(s) in connection with the Sweepstakes and the exploitation thereof (including, without limitation, for advertising and promotional purposes), in perpetuity, throughout the universe, in all media now known or hereafter devised in any manner, without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Further, winners shall indemnify the Released Parties from any claims, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from breach of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to any Prize winner, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register at www.Twitter.com will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
8. General Terms/Limitation of Liability: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, jumbled, incorrect, or inaccurate tweets, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website (including Twitter), including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error(s) in administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the selection/announcement of the Prize winners. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted where Sponsor deems fit and the Prizes will be awarded via random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination, or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated tweets are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online tweet; (ii) to have tampered with the participation process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Participants agree that the Released Parties, (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use a Prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to a Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. In the event that a court, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, shall hold any of the provisions of these Official Rules to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
9. Governing Law/Venue: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION
10. Request for the Name of Winners and/or Official Rules: For a list of the names of the winners, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 07/15/16, to: Dunkin’ Donuts Mets Dunkin Day Sweepstakes c/o bottlerocket marketing group, LLC, 26 Patriot Place, Suite 104, Foxboro, MA, 02035. Please note on the left-hand corner of your envelope if you are requesting the Names of Winners or Official Rules. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules.
11. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, administered, produced or executed by any MLB Entity. Major League Baseball trademarks, service markss and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved